Points to Remember While You Wear Any Rudraksha
Posted by himalaya rudraksh on
Rudraksha is a divine gift to humankind for a better tomorrow. Here are some steps you must follow while wearing Rudraksha.
- Always keep the Rudraksha beads in a holy place that's free from dust.
- Must clean the Rudraksha beads from time to time.
- Oil the Rudraksha beads constantly with Bitter oils like mustard oil or Sesame oil.
- Must keep Rudraksha in one's residence or Puja Place to receive positive energy move in their house.
- You can wear Rudraksha capped in metal as Silver, Gold, Copper, or Punchdhatu. Rudraksha carries electric and magnetic properties, which increase when you wear it with metal.
- An individual can wear whatever combination of the Rudraksha beads.
- Rudraksha beads are hanged on entrance of the temple, house, and workplace to gain positive power from the Rudraksha all around.
- You Must Perform Rudra-Abhishek for your Rudraksha beads. It is the most reliable and most influential way of energizing your Rudraksha.
- Always touch your Rudraksha with clean hands.
- Always try to wear the Rudraksha with a peaceful mind grateful heart.
- Sit at a tidy place with a focused soul, chant the Mantras "108 times, and wear your Rudraksha beads
- Never lose your hope from Rudraksha beads.