The Terah Mukhi Rudraksha "तेरह मुखी रुद्राक्ष" "13 Mukhi Rudraksha" "Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha" is also connected with Lord Kamadeva "कामदेव", the God of human love or desire, therefore good for success in love and harmony that controls the hearts. The ruling god of Terah Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Indra and Goddess Mahalaxmi. Terah Mukhi Rudraksha is also associated with Lord Kartikeya, the son of Lord Shiva. Terah Mukhi Rudraksha protects us from all difficulties linked to planet Mars, whose ruler is Lord Kartikeya.
Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
"Om Hreem Namah"
"ओम् ह्रीं नमः"
"Om Kleem Kamadevaye Namah"
"ओम क्लीम कामदेवये नमः"
Planet Associated with Terah Mukhi Rudraksha "तेरह मुखी रुद्राक्ष" "13 Mukhi Rudraksha" "Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha"
The planet associated with Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is Venus. The wearer of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is granted love as well as command over their emotions. The Terah Mukhi Rudraksha holds extensive abilities to defeat all the visions that block and force you from reaching your ambitions. The thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha strengths the throat-Vishuddhi Chakra. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is suitable for meditation and spiritual fulfillment that is transpiring together with real compensations.
Importance of Terah Mukhi Rudraksha
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha Improves the charm and attractiveness of the character.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha calms the adverse control and tribulations of the Planet Venus & Moon.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha provides soothing strength of attraction.
Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha benefits
- The Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha prepares the quality like the Kamadeva-Cupid God therefore you are granted spiritual charm and immense energy.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha offers one with the charm and attraction of the Cupid God.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is additionally used for an awakening of Kundalini.
Therapeutic Benefits of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- Relieves from sexual disorders, Low desire, low infertility.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha improves the functioning of Urinary and Reproductive organs.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha additionally heals persistent low back pain, Sciatica, pelvic discomfort, kidney-related difficulties plus tissue cramps and pains
Method to Wear a Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha
Friday is the auspicious day to wear Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha before sunrise. You must wear Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha close to your skin. You can wear Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha either as a pendant around the neck or as a wrist bracelet. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha can be added in a golden or silver chain as a pendant or bracelet. The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha needs to be worn only after performing the puja for the best results. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is important to clean the body and mind. Take a bath and wear fresh clothes. Enter the pooja room and sit facing towards the East direction. Chant the mantras "Om Hreem Namah" "ओम् ह्रीं नमः" "Om Kleem Kamadevaye Namah" "ओम क्लीम कामदेवये नमः" 108 times.You require to put the Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead in unboiled milk and then in Holy Ganga Jal "Ganga water". Prepare a paste of sandalwood, lit the holy Diya and incense sticks, lay fresh flowers, sweets, fruits, and a prasad. The mantra should be continuously chanted 108 times, while you wearing the Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead.
We at, Himalaya Rudraksh Anusandhan Kendra are well known EXPORTERS - WHOLESELLERS of Rudraksh, Gemstones, Yantras, Shankh, Garlands, Bracelets, Nazar Shuraksha Kawach, shalegram, Chanvar, Kamandal in INDIA.
Share this post
- 2 comments
- Tags: "तेरह मुखी रुद्राक्ष", 13 mukhi rudraksha, natural 13 mukhi rudraksha, rudraksh, rudraksha, thirteen mukhi rudraksha